3D Cone Beam Imaging
Dr. Christian Berdy and Dr. Cary Berdy are committed to utilizing advanced dental technology to provide our patients with the highest level of dental care. In addition to digital X-rays, our dentists also work with 3D images – formally known as 3D Cone
Beam imaging. One of the major advantages of 3D Cone Beam technology is that it provides our dentists and team with a view of your mouth and supporting structures that is more comprehensive than that provided by digital X-rays. This advanced type of imaging allows us to better diagnose compromised tissue and plan procedures in a more informed way. Please review the ways Berdy Dental Group uses 3D imaging to enhance our patient care and consider calling our Jacksonville office at 904-389-1376 for your next dental appointment.
Cone beam 3D technology is an imaging system that provides our dentists and team with a three-dimensional image reconstruction of your teeth, mouth, jaw, neck, ears, nose, and throat. Our dentists may use dental cone beam 3D imaging to:
- Plan dental implant placement
- Evaluate the jaws and face
- View the head and neck as a comprehensive whole
- Diagnose tooth decay (cavities) and other dental problems
- Detect endodontic problems and plan root canal therapy
- Analyze dental and facial trauma
- Plan and evaluate the progress of orthodontic treatment
- Visualize abnormal teeth
- Assess a TMJ disorder, which affects jaw joint and surrounding muscles
To learn more about 3D Cone Beam imaging and how it helps us provide you with exceptional care, we invite you to contact our Jacksonville office today at 904-389-1376.