Detailed digital imaging: Comfortable. Fast. Precise.
Blending innovation with patient comfort, the i-CAT® Cone Beam 3-D Imaging System produces immediate three-dimensional images of your critical anatomy, typically in under one minute. The high resolution cat scan images provide unparalleled views of bone structure and tooth organization to optimize dental implant treatment planning and placement, allowing for the selection of optimal size, shape, and location of dental implants prior to any procedure. The i-CAT® provides complete views of all oral and maxillofacial structures in an easy to use in-office system that allows Dr. Berdy to dramatically enhance your care with utmost precision.
- Provides an instant picture of your head, neck, and oral cavities
- Fast – scan takes less than one minute
- Precise measurement of existing bone levels
- 3-D imaging provides unparalleled detail & accuracy for placing dental implants
- Minimal radiation – up to 10x less than traditional CT scan
- Located in office – no need to go somewhere else for a scan